On Air Now: B Dub Radio7:00pm - 12:00am

banner

Local News

Tumalo Barn Destroyed In Weekend Fire

TUMALO, OR -- A Tumalo-area barn was destroyed in a Saturday evening fire. The homeowner discovered the blaze at about 6:30 and called 911.

Firefighters from Bend, Redmond and Cloverdale responded and stopped the fire from spreading to nearby vehicles and buildings. But the barn and its contents are considered a total loss, valued at about $75,000.

Earlier in the day, someone was burning weeds with a propane torch near the barn. Its metal siding did not fully cover the wood framing and was able to ignite. The fire smoldered several hours before it was noticed.


Like Us On Facebook

Follow On Twitter